ExclamationOutdatedCrossfire Ping Reducer!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Crossfire Ping Reducer!
Hey guys, its me! Navneeta, with my first post
This is a program called cFosSpeed, and its meant to reduce ping, it worked for me, hope it does for you too!!

Thanks in advance to @Zoom for creating the thread to teach people how to make threads :P

Instructions:
NOTE:..:Save anything that needs the internet before you install. Installing the program will disconnect you from the internet for a few seconds.

1.Download the cFosSpeed for whichever version of Windows you're running. Just Google cFosSpeed cos i don't want to get banned for posting a link :P I have also attached the current version;6.60.

2. After installing, right click on the cFosSpeed icon in the task bar. Click on traffic shaping and then "Favour Ping", then hover over Options near the bottom and click on Settings. In preferences read the descriptions of fixed, variable (cooperative, and variable (non-cooperative) and select which one applies to you.

3.After you're done with that, click Programs on the side bar(which is also in the options if you can't find it). I would recommend going through all of the sub sections and pressing Delete next to all of the items listed, but if you can't be f*cked, you can't be f*cked, so you don't have to do it. Make sure to save priorities so you don't have to delete them all again.

4.*In the games tab, scroll down until you see CrossFire, click it, and then move the scroll thingy to high priority!!!!* Then on the right move the slider to "Highest" and click add. Once done with that, save priorities and check out your ping in-game.

Note:..: If you want the little window in the bottom right to go away, right click the cFosSpeed icon in the task bar and click "Close Windows".

Please thank me if it helped you I will upload screenshots and crap Right here when i figure out how to, cos I'm a MPGH noob -_-

Virus Scans:..:
Virus Total
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
VirSCAN.org
Didn't work for me :/

Screen Shots!
Before:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


After:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

YEP! It reduced my ping by like, 200?

Anyways, if it didn't work for you, I'm sorry, pm me with any questions or queries regarding this post, if it gets 200 thanks, ill upload a cracked version
As I said, I'm a noob!

Thanks guys, from Navneeta!
cfosspeed-v660.rarattachment deleted · 749 downloads before removal
what the ping in game,i can see..?
I just download it and installing it hope it works...

But anyway thanks!
OH bad BIG PING? does it delay when you switch your weapons? 0-50 in PH is good... but 100 UP... bad... too much LAG... DELAY in switching weapons.... >,<
lolx i get 13 ping i dont realy need it but there is a big diff between +300- 100
Nicee ;D
I get 50 in UK servers, so I guess I don`t need it.
what does this do to your router or something?
Nice job but Im not fucking with my settings and shit .
Quote Originally Posted by mycookiesrawr123 View Post
OMFG i had 105 ping now i have 40 ping
Wow that`s a nice improvement!
/We all like RATS?
idk how to do it can u guys help by teamviewer
umm if we want to undo it how do we undo all the changes?

i noticed it installs drivers do we have to g2 our adapter properties to uninstall them
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us