Error When Running aIW?
Hey guys!
So I recently re-installed aIW for about the 5th time (xD lol) and I would love to jump in to the action once again and enjoy aIW's cool new features and ACTUALLY NOT BAD PLAYERS. (I have an Xbox version of MW2, and I can't even be alive for more than 30 seconds before I get noob tubed and/or get killed by some spray-n-prayer..) As I said before, I would enjoy to jump into the action, buuuut I get this error when I try running iw4mp.exe ...

Thanks to anyone who can help
Peace,
Coover
P.S. One of my friends told my that the ONLY hack that was allowed on aIW was rank hack... is that true? Because on my now-banned Steam version, I had reached max level, max prestige, and had EVERYTHING unlocked. (I played quite a lot
)
P.S.S. This was originally posted on the actual aIW forums, and can be found HERE: [Will not be posted until given permission!]
So I recently re-installed aIW for about the 5th time (xD lol) and I would love to jump in to the action once again and enjoy aIW's cool new features and ACTUALLY NOT BAD PLAYERS. (I have an Xbox version of MW2, and I can't even be alive for more than 30 seconds before I get noob tubed and/or get killed by some spray-n-prayer..) As I said before, I would enjoy to jump into the action, buuuut I get this error when I try running iw4mp.exe ...

Thanks to anyone who can help
Peace,
Coover
P.S. One of my friends told my that the ONLY hack that was allowed on aIW was rank hack... is that true? Because on my now-banned Steam version, I had reached max level, max prestige, and had EVERYTHING unlocked. (I played quite a lot
)P.S.S. This was originally posted on the actual aIW forums, and can be found HERE: [Will not be posted until given permission!]




)