AngryNoob vs Hackers

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Noob vs Hackers
How many times in a game have you heard "your a hacker, you suck, cheater, noob" the truth is we all have heard that one day or another. Why are n00bs so pissed off that they are getting owned? I wish I had a answer to that question. Well..... you accused me of hacking so I downloaded the hacks. If noobs are so pissed why dont the just download. Sooner or later its going to be battle of the hackers! We are a sort of people that are to smart for noobs. We figure out pwnage in the simplest ways. My fellow hackers my hat is tipped to you!! And for the noobs that just Bi**ch and complain.... screw you , screw you so hard! I hate you, stop complaining and take your ownage like the noob you are!! If you feel the same please let me know i am so inferiated at all these nubs!! ~illwill
hey you know were to get some workin hacks mine need to be patch because of the server patchin can ya help reply at my email bug-bu@hotmail.com ty
Noobs don't like being beat, thats why they are noobs.
Is this choobs unite? lol. But when people say I hack its true cuz I do lol.
Quote Originally Posted by demond41388 View Post
How many times in a game have you heard "your a hacker, you suck, cheater, noob" the truth is we all have heard that one day or another. Why are n00bs so pissed off that they are getting owned? I wish I had a answer to that question. Well..... you accused me of hacking so I downloaded the hacks. If noobs are so pissed why dont the just download. Sooner or later its going to be battle of the hackers! We are a sort of people that are to smart for noobs. We figure out pwnage in the simplest ways. My fellow hackers my hat is tipped to you!! And for the noobs that just Bi**ch and complain.... screw you , screw you so hard! I hate you, stop complaining and take your ownage like the noob you are!! If you feel the same please let me know i am so inferiated at all these nubs!! ~illwill
We don't need bull liek that, KAI?
But naw, srzly, these naabz theese days are beepin reta rded.
this is like the most filled thred with choobs lil everyone i see psoting has less then 5 posts lo...just lol...
Stfu .
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Stfu .
Tryn to make more POSTS on ur POST COUNT?
I think personnaly if you hack you just sux. I only hack if someone else is hacking and that pisses me the Fk off everyone should just stop hacking and play legit or Nexon will close down this game you dumb fuckers.
Quote Originally Posted by Krillin12 View Post
I think personnaly if you hack you just sux. I only hack if someone else is hacking and that pisses me the Fk off everyone should just stop hacking and play legit or Nexon will close down this game you dumb fuckers.
U right! Choobs are getting better this days! Even this ones who have 1 post!
sifler ur so right lol
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
sifler ur so right lol
Who is on that PIC? Your Boyfriend? ROFL

FLAMEWARRRRRRRRRR
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?