PostDetectedAlex DirectX Hook Hack

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
What program do i have to put in the column of the injector that says "What to inject:" sry may be a dumb question but I can't figure it out.
Quote Originally Posted by holger1980 View Post
What program do i have to put in the column of the injector that says "What to inject:" sry may be a dumb question but I can't figure it out.
I put "WRLauncher" and it's inject successfully when I lucnhe the game, but after I'm not sure what I should press when the hack is inject, I press "insert" but it doesn't work. I remember when I use some hacks last year Insert work but yet I don't know.
i need some help im not good at this. how to use the injector? what to browse and what to inject? should i have automatically or manually? plz
Browse for Alex_Agnew .dll have it on automatically and start Warrock and the hack should inject.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Browse for Alex_Agnew .dll have it on automatically and start Warrock and the hack should inject.
Exactly!.. Well said.
Exactly this coder is my favorite + hes is my best friend, also i call him brother
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us