ExclamationItem Duplication Glitch!

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Item Duplication Glitch!
You probably clicked on this thread and thought, "OMG, item duplication!" Well yes and no, it's only a glitch duplication, which means your items you duplicate will not be permanent (Yes, I know. It sucks.) I found this glitch out when i was playing around with my bank and inventory. My reaction was . And thought to myself, "Yep, I'm the chosen one."
It's only a few very easy steps. Besides that, enjoy!


(Requirements: You will need an item you want to duplicate, items in your inventory to duplicate with, items in your second tab in the bank.)


Step 1: Have everything set out, and the item you want to duplicate in the front of your inventory.




Step 2: Drag an item over the item your duplicating, whilst holding it, drag it on the first item in the second tab of your bank and let go.




Step 3: Once you have let go, the same item you dragged should be in front of the inventory. After that, drag another item and repeat step 2.




Step 4: TADA! Your item has been duplicated! (For now.)




Step 5: Repeat step 2 and 3, and your whole inventory should look like this.



Sadly, when you close your bank, everything turns back to normal . But i hope you enjoyed this as much as i did. This is also a great trick to fool your friends. Peace!
This is a pretty cool tut gj
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
This is a pretty cool tut gj
Thanks man, i hope someone can make that permanent.
Make a video... Not gonna waste my time trying if those santa's are in the other tabs of your bank.
^^ i agree, with vid it would be easier,
but only if was permanent!
Yus make a video.
Good Tutorial
Time I be seeing you post everywhere. You really want that 2k
that'd be awesome if it was permanent
Disappointing its not
I'll probably make a video before tomorrow, but it's not that difficult to do. It's just steps 2 & 3 a bit hard to explain.
OMG! If I had like a uber rare item..Then I could even impress my friends even more..
Is this like using cheat engine to get 2147m coins? But it goes away when you close the interface?
lol i tryed that
Thats the same as opening cheat engine and finding money process ( coin per coin scan trick) Its only see-able. U cant sell this santas and thats killing me
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us