1000posts:)

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post


It wouln't it will be moved.
I have here more experience than you so please shut up.
and what makes you think that, i been here longer than you, SMH i was here in 2009

and dude, Once again 1000 posts Means NOTHING, it will GET "CLOSED" do you not understand that? when you get 1337 posts then yeah Make a thread till then Don't,
Well you look like a boy XD
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
and what makes you think that, i been here longer than you, SMH i was here in 2009

and dude, Once again 1000 posts Means NOTHING, it will GET "CLOSED" do you not understand that? when you get 1337 posts then yeah Make a thread till then Don't,
Man, it will be moved.
You'r join date is: 05-17-2011
I had serveral accounts im here since 2009-30-02


Well Matthew get banned..
I say'd him..
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us