Question About Mac Bans.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Question About Mac Bans.
Hey guys, I don't plan on ever getting Mac Banned, But I figured it'd be good to know just in case. I heard that if you change some piece of hardware in your PC, It deters a Mac Ban. What piece of Hardware is that? I'm a noob to getting banned.
I have a bootlegged mac softwarw does that count? Ps changed my vista to a mac lol
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
I have a bootlegged mac softwarw does that count? Ps changed my vista to a mac lol

Howd you do that?

Pm me?

& o_o tbh i never even heard of a MAC ban :O
When you are MAC Banned by NexFail, they prevent you from creating a new account. You can still play CA on the same comp. You can spoof your idMachineKey when signing up for a new account using Google Chrome.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
When you are MAC Banned by NexFail, they prevent you from creating a new account. You can still play CA on the same comp. You can spoof your idMachineKey when signing up for a new account using Google Chrome.
Look who's back...
You'd havta change your wifi/network card I THINK.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
You'd havta change your wifi/network card I THINK.
I'll remember that in case I ever get Mac Banned.
The odds of you getting mac banned are very very remote.... you'd have to do some hardcore shit.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
The odds of you getting mac banned are very very remote.... you'd have to do some hardcore shit.
Like DDoS them or some shit?
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Like DDoS them or some shit?
I don't think Nexon is capable of doing a MAC ban.
Just dont do too stupid shit
ohh yeaa && Ewhe its User1
Nexon never IP Banned @noob so what makes you think there going to mac ban you
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Nexon never IP Banned @noob so what makes you think there going to mac ban you
they have.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


they have.
o lmao so get ready @Abomitable.
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Nexon never IP Banned @noob so what makes you think there going to mac ban you

I'm a good player. I don't. Just thought it'd be nice to know just in case.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?