THAT WAS BULL I JUST GOT BANNED FROM IRC FOR TELLING A PRANK WTF

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
THAT WAS BULL I JUST GOT BANNED FROM IRC FOR TELLING A PRANK WTF
DUDE IF UR THE PERSON WHO BANNED ME I TELL U I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS FOR WARROCK PHISHING 1 WAS FOR SHOW THAT I EARSE ALL THE ACCOUNT NUMBERS DAILY AND ALSO U***** GET LIKE THIS:
USER NAME: FUCK
PASSWORD: YOU
QUESTION: MOTHER FUCKING
QUESTION: BITCH

HERES PROOF I GOT BANNED:
Code:
[INFO]	Network view for “irc.mpgh.net” opened.
	[INFO]	Attempting to connect to “irc.mpgh.net”. Use /cancel to abort.
	[INFO]	Connecting to irc://irc.mpgh.net/ (irc://irc.mpgh.net/)… [Cancel]
	===	*** Looking up your hostname...
	===	*** Found your hostname (cached)
	===	Welcome to the MPGH IRC Network Penrd!chatzilla@adsl-75-7-151-214.dsl.irvnca.sbcglobal.net
	===	Your host is irc.mpgh.net, running version Unreal3.2.7
	===	This server was created Sun Oct 5 2008 at 13:48:30 EDT
	===	irc.mpgh.net Unreal3.2.7 iowghraAsORTVSxNCWqBzvdHtGp lvhopsmntikrRcaqOALQbSeIKVfMCuzNTGj
	===	CMDS=KNOCK,MAP,DCCALLOW,USERIP NAMESX SAFELIST HCN MAXCHANNELS=10 CHANLIMIT=#:10 MAXLIST=b:60,e:60,I:60 NICKLEN=30 CHANNELLEN=32 TOPICLEN=307 KICKLEN=307 AWAYLEN=307 MAXTARGETS=20 are supported by this server
	===	WALLCHOPS WATCH=128 SILENCE=15 MODES=12 CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(qaohv)~&@%+ CHANMODES=beI,kfL,lj,psmntirRcOAQKVCuzNSMTG NETWORK=MPGH CASEMAPPING=ascii EXTBAN=~,cqnr ELIST=MNUCT STATUSMSG=~&@%+ EXCEPTS are supported by this server
	===	INVEX are supported by this server
	===	There are 8 users and 18 invisible on 2 servers
	===	11 operator(s) online
	===	1 unknown connection(s)
	===	3 channels formed
	===	I have 17 clients and 1 servers
	===	Current Local Users: 17 Max: 29
	===	Current Global Users: 26 Max: 132
	===	MOTD File is missing
	=-=	User mode for Penrd is now +iwx
	[INFO]	You are banned from this channel.
AND THE PERSON WHO BANNED ME SAID:
hai friends
----------------
well... the next thing that will happen is i will become a cock sucker >.>
You tried so scam people so fuck you, but I unbanned you because of the ridiculous name of your URL.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
You tried so scam people so fuck you, but I unbanned you because of the ridiculous name of your URL.
scam that was my show off accounts

i have my real 1s and who would belive a url name that has my account name in it lol?

lol i just got a 13hour boot from ****** lol

this is for show n' tell:
u already know
this is my real one:
Official War Rock Website -- Account Details
oh lmao

"hai friends "

XD
Why do you fish?
Fish is good. But i only fish like once a month O_o
dude u fucking linked the phising site to me and hispi saying register to recive free promo
WHATS A PHISHING SITE :@
-.- it askes for account info in in return for a promo to be added or lvl increased
you fill it in
site owner has ur account
Why'd you unban him? I thought we had a no ****** policy.
Rofl, you are seemliss? GTFO.
hai fwiends
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?