BAN Reducer

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
BAN Reducer
I haven't seen one of these here for awhile and I saw it on another site and I figured the community might like this.

I in no way take credits for this I just found it.
Credits go to TastyCookieezTheDeveloper.

Quote Originally Posted by kira714 View Post
What this Does: It Searches The Combat Arms directory for .avi, .jpg, .jpeg, .png filetypes and if any processes are using them, it disallows the program to use that file (ex: combat arms sends it to nexon, but before it is sent, my program instantly finds it and immediately blocks combat arms from sending it, the file is then terminated.)

This has a user friendly GUI, it is a very.very.very.very lightweight program,
this program includes a log, and the ability to save the log.

suggestions are very much welcome, just comment or pm me

---Update Log---

[Version 2.0.0.0] - Released July 24
- Show / Hide The Log
- Adds Deleting of .txt files
- Change Your Combat Arms Directory (Helpful for non C:\ Drive Users and for people in Other Regions (For Ex: EU))
- A Link To This Thread to Check for Updates

This Is A Pic Of The Latest version (Currently 2.0.0.0) With the log Hidden


This Is A Pic Of The Latest version (Currently 2.0.0.0) With the log Shown, and the Right Click menu of the icon in the task bar


if there are any problems or questions on this program dont hesitate to post below or pm me!

FAQ:

Q: Will This Un-Ban Me?
A: No, But this program may decrease the risks of being banned on an unbanned account
hasent this been posted like 4 times here before?? just a question and if not then ty for posting and good job giving credits
Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post
hasent this been posted like 4 times here before?? just a question and if not then ty for posting and good job giving credits
Yeah I really don't know if it has been posted. This was made just a few days ago, and I haven't seen one posted here. If it has, then my bad.
Have They Been Relased like many times?
what do u mean ban reducer. doed it remove ur ban account and turn it into unban ?
@liz plz approve
Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio Doritos View Post
Have They Been Relased like many times?
It probably has, I said I haven't seen one so someone might want it.
nice work hope it get approved
Quote Originally Posted by Ferbylvl45 View Post
nice work hope it get approved
approve my dick first
1.) Wrong section
2.) This was released on mpgh so you leech it to us?
3.) This won't do anything....just a possible chance of not getting ban...mean if someone reports you this is useless
4.) I can make this in a minute it's noting special
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
1.) Wrong section
2.) This was released on mpgh so you leech it to us?
3.) This won't do anything....just a possible chance of not getting ban...mean if someone reports you this is useless
4.) I can make this in a minute it's noting special
less talking and more proving bro. why dont u make it and talk less ?
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
1.) Wrong section
2.) This was released on mpgh so you leech it to us?
3.) This won't do anything....just a possible chance of not getting ban...mean if someone reports you this is useless
4.) I can make this in a minute it's noting special
1. I realized it was wrong section AFTER i posted, that's why I didn't know any were released.
2. This was NOT released on MPGH and I leeched it from somewhere else
3. You may think its useless, but it still reduces the chances of getting banned. If I were to get people to report someone over and over again it wouldn't get them banned. There would have to be proof, which this blocks them from getting.
4. There was no questioning your skills in being able to make this. It was just a simple thing I thought somebody might find useful.
Quote Originally Posted by devilsgonewild View Post
1. I realized it was wrong section AFTER i posted, that's why I didn't know any were released.
2. This was NOT released on MPGH and I leeched it from somewhere else
3. You may think its useless, but it still reduces the chances of getting banned. If I were to get people to report someone over and over again it wouldn't get them banned. There would have to be proof, which this blocks them from getting.
4. There was no questioning your skills in being able to make this. It was just a simple thing I thought somebody might find useful.
just dont mind him. he is 1 of the people that make u feel bad about post but never did anything good in their life
its all good man don't worry, someone will probably move the thread. It still helps cause someone might like the gui better
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us