RS Pawn Shop?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
RS Pawn Shop?
Okay so recently I have been trying to find ways I can well make a little bit of money here and there.

So I was going to open up a Runescape Pawn shop Website.

Basically what this will consist of is well. Just like a normal pawn shop.

You can Sell us your item, or buy a item that we may have.


Or you can pawn you item. We will hold onto the item and we will charge interest after you come pick it up. You will basically tell us the amount of money you want for the item and we will loan you the money you have 10 days to pick up your item, and you will have to pay interest depending on the item normally it will charge 5% interest.

Now the reason I am posting this is because I need people who will help me run this business for say. Now I know you are thinking well why not sell the item inside the G.E Well because the G.E for some items could take days to sell. So why not sell it to us. Or pawn it.

So please PM if you want to join.

RS Name:
How long have you been playing RS:
If you want to be a Item holder, or seller, or pawner:
Any black marks:
If so what for:

Thank you.
Nice, i hope it's cheap
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Nice, i hope it's cheap
Will be. Currently working on Building up people to volunteer for staff positions.
Sounds pretty sick! You can count on me coming.
I could make the website :P
@CodN00B Do it.
Quote Originally Posted by CodN00B View Post
link removed Hehe i dont have the time to finish it atm kthxbai
Looks great however for now until you finish it and get it completely done and of course work on your spelling we will use the one i wrapped up real fast.

link removed

There is a application tab if you want to apply.

Please note so we are looking for 1 position in each spot. You will be interviewed by me when ever I receive your application.


@CodN00B

if you could provide me with the information to the site I will work on it. You will be held as the Site/ Forums Service man or engineer. At that you will be given 5% monthly profit. However if you want another spot on top of that you can ask me and I will check it out you will have to also do a application.
Yo let me be a seller.
Seems like a nice idea...
ill do the graphics for the page ?

logo's banners etc.
Everyone you must go to the site and register a application for correct placement.

link removed

And the main site for now is.


link removed


Remove spaces for both links.
Now I noticed you said something about a holding price and what do you mean buy that and are you selling the items for real money or rsgp?
Is it real cash or RSGP.
I would like to help out cause laterly iv been starting a rs shop to sell stuff and im making the website and everything maybe you would like to have your own section in the site?
E-mail rsgoldshop4ftw@hotmail.com If your interested(:

And you would get money through PayPal for selling stuff off that people didnt come and pay for soon enough
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?