Gosick

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Gosick
blonde gothic loli;

on ep 4
<_> looking good.

any1 one else watching this...
well
or she randomly falls a sleep at the end of the ep.
i think its foreshadowing death.
Are there new eps? (dun know out of the anime region for a while)
Else, victorique is an awesome loli.
It finished airing
i am on ep 15 now..
finish the rest in the morning <_>
2 in the morning..


maybe few more ep, then sleep....
I've watched the whole thing, once it gets to the last 2 episodes, it's very boring and sad, i recommend not watching it - - I'm talking about the end only!
Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
I've watched the whole thing, once it gets to the last 2 episodes, it's very boring and sad, i recommend not watching it - - I'm talking about the end only!


last 10 ep where just painfull to watch...
SO FUCKING BORING

there was no emotion for there it be "SAD"
jsut fucking boring
AS FUCK!!!!


tho Latvian is black i lol'd...
I've finished all the eps up till now,and have been waiting for more but it's been nearly a month since the last one out. /
do you recommend it? i watched episode 1 and got bored
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
do you recommend it? i watched episode 1 and got bored
I personally wouldn't recommend it,but if you're hella fucking bored and have nothing else to do with your life go ahead and check it out. /
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


I personally wouldn't recommend it,but if you're hella fucking bored and have nothing else to do with your life go ahead and check it out. /
lol looks like i wont be watching it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us