MPGHology

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
MPGHology
What are our beliefs?
We love meth. Oh yeah. We're allll a part of the crystal methodist church. Mmmm. Meth.
Uhm, the flying spaghetti monster?
Metal...........
WE SHALL ALL WORSHIP THE NYAN!~ >
I'm Pastafarian and this whole section is against my religion.
sex, drugs(that kind of stuff), red flying pandas, a yellow coke, anti-gravity cubicles, more sex, satan, heavy metal, etc
hardstyle, good vodka, meh vodka
I believe in myself, my family and friends and in dubstep you could say.
y u bumb old tread
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
y u bumb old tread
Y U NO SPELL BUMP RIGHT ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Y U NO SPELL BUMP RIGHT ?
I NOTICED WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE FDSWGASDFGDF
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?