DAVE!! SOME1 IS LEAKING..

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
DAVE!! SOME1 IS LEAKING..
THE VIP! On my other post i said i found out a glich so i went into ca and played then it happened. He kept saying im giving out free mpgh vip hacks for ppl to crack@@!! his username was like daveishacking or something but he kept saying that!! *the user name might not be it because he left like instantly, i think he was using the auto talker thing!*
interesting............
Ummm y isn't anybody stop this madness?
I suggest PMing dave.
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
I suggest PMing dave.
DAVE DOES NOT READ PMS BRO ITS IN HIS SIG
0.o then let a mod tell him?
No one can crack MPGH VIP. baba
Realy? ppl can crack if they like pro at c++ and other shits
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Realy? ppl can crack if they like pro at c++ and other shits
Dude , its probably all a fake.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
No one can crack MPGH VIP. baba
lil too confident maybe? ive seen many cracked... unfortunately
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Realy? ppl can crack if they like pro at c++ and other shits
You mean Assembly? No, the hack is amazingly impossible to crack.
No one has ever been able to do it.
but dude, he's giving out his msn and then sending the hack.. o well if its impossible to crack then close this..SAD!!!~~!!
So I guess I wouldn't worry bout it
I don't think anyone will crack it. Even if they do, it will be fixed very quickly, so no need to worry.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?