YEAH FUCK YEAH!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
YEAH FUCK YEAH!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry, I get too excited, because my luck really sucks with crates..
Congerets Nice Luck =p
Thanks Me =p
Quote Originally Posted by Loly-Lol View Post
Congerets Nice Luck =p
Thanks Me =p
Don't Begg For Thanks...

Btw Congratz my luck sucks aswel.
For some reason, I always win GP BM guns, e.g. I have Thompson, winchester, barretta.

But I never win ZP crates
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
For some reason, I always win GP BM guns, e.g. I have Thompson, winchester, barretta.

But I never win ZP crates
ZP Creats is the harderst
Just got hack tool detected error while using it
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Just got hack tool detected error while using it


lool i won xm8 adv then i played with it and i get same hack tool detected error
Is my luck good or bad? i spent about £100 on my account and ive got ak-knife and m4-c i also hav aug camo and deagle camo
Quote Originally Posted by jamiegg View Post
Is my luck good or bad? i spent about £100 on my account and ive got ak-knife and m4-c i also hav aug camo and deagle camo
sorry to say bro but ur lucks shit.
Cnogratz
Congratz
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ

Sorry, I get too excited, because my luck really sucks with crates..
Congratulations.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?