DetectedUpdate Priska WallHack for PB PH & Turkey

Posts 76–90 of 222 · Page 6 of 15
ei.. im using win xp but still it crashes the game.. tell me what to do.. more details pls
5 menit DC ajamu ne lengkap
whenever im using this im always getting error. bug trap error pb is crashing
Senin, July 1 2011, the hours I play PB Philippines using this cheat is no problem, no DC, no BT, cheat can work 100%, please see the following SS:

1. Deatmatch :


2. Bomb Mission :



PointBlank_20110801_070758.jpgattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
PointBlank_20110801_060123.jpgattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
There will be a maintenance at august 2
There will be having a maintenance on august 2 prepare for update
tnks that is good but a few scond is it close the problem is crash

that is detected plzz make a new version 1.5 plzzzz
PLEASE MAKE A NEW UPDATED ^^
hey it IS works 100% but in august 1 11:08pm the bugtrap pops out its detected at august 1 11:08pm
NOT WORKING ANYMORE!
Quote Originally Posted by junell2010 View Post
hey it IS works 100% but in august 1 11:08pm the bugtrap pops out its detected at august 1 11:08pm
PBph must be update their system
Yes, the cheat is detected, please be patient, I will try to update it ....
Quote Originally Posted by laracroft1st View Post
Yes, the cheat is detected, please be patient, I will try to update it ....
When will I receive a new trick?

sry my bad english google translate
Quote Originally Posted by laracroft1st View Post
Yes, the cheat is detected, please be patient, I will try to update it ....
wow sana .. mag update kana gad heheheh... atat na ako gumamit ng wall heheh
PB PH is under maintenance as of now. I hope this wouldn't be patch yet.
this hax is now patched (PBph)-winxp. waiting for the next update.
PLZ UPDATE IT FAST THAT YOU CAN !!!! MORE POWER !
Posts 76–90 of 222 · Page 6 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?