lol NERD jk jk i need to start my grades are dropping...
Patch Notes :]
WOW.. its korean combat arms?? lol
what??? no...we will have this map as soon as the patch ends
lol wow.... its 7 hours ..... sad... nexon can never make up their mind
HAHAHHA they fixed the crashing server hack HAHAHAHAH
yes now i can use my nx for better things
Lol. Nexon is so fail

i hope that map is hella sikk
Have you been playing the same game! LMAO.... Theres been times were they went to patch only to fail. Hello.. mr. error...alt tab back in. Last one changed only the addresses of a few things, while chams still worked.
Don't get me wrong. I hope they really do patch all the hacks at least public ones anyways. Since I normally play with them off its gonna be fun seeing this "leet" guys getting owned that were obviously chamming. Which is why I did mostly hack it was simply to confirm if the other person was.
Although I am mad about the ump another weapon down the drain.. No matter I got my eye on another gun.
Don't get me wrong. I hope they really do patch all the hacks at least public ones anyways. Since I normally play with them off its gonna be fun seeing this "leet" guys getting owned that were obviously chamming. Which is why I did mostly hack it was simply to confirm if the other person was.
Although I am mad about the ump another weapon down the drain.. No matter I got my eye on another gun.
kingnoobe is right i think 1-2 months ago the hacks didnt get patched and us hackers were happy
Lol i have a log in id called n3xonfails.
I cant wait to glitch the shit out of the new map.
I cant wait to glitch the shit out of the new map.
haha well i think the pub hax will be patched since they said it was getting updated..... butt they never have said that before???? so bluff?? but then again they do have a completly separate staff working on just hackshield...
New map + buttload of glitches = an excuse for when i hackin 
Just jump super high kill cam off and shoot ppl from above sayin ur in a new glitch that lets u see whole course greatest excuse ever cuz they belive u :3

Just jump super high kill cam off and shoot ppl from above sayin ur in a new glitch that lets u see whole course greatest excuse ever cuz they belive u :3
XD, Nexon and there patches, well whatever
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFor all the people who dont look at CA updates - 3/25 Patch Notes - New NX Supply Cas
5 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsSept 22 Patch Notes 9 Combat Arms DiscussionsCombat Arms 11/25 Patch Notes
29 Combat Arms DiscussionsCA patch notesNE 1 CrossFire DiscussionsPatch Notes: 04-13-2010 - 04-12-2010, 02:44 PMCR 15
