Cool Idea

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Cool Idea
Well, I was thinking about how they made the bypass's for hackshield by going into Engine.exe and removing the error codes, and I thought, Hey, I could make a name hack... Just bypass the error code with PE explorer and use OllyDbg to Hex edit the codes, Repack (That I have no clue how to do) and bang... Just an Idea, somebody tell me how I would go about repacking Engine.exe and Ill try it out and if it works Ill release it... If someone does this before I get around to it and it works, be sure to give me a bit of credit...
awesome idea idk bout this stuff but sounds like it will work
yeah!!!!!lol..lol...lol...lol..
yeah!!!!!lol..lol...lol...lol..
Quote Originally Posted by lucassix14 View Post
yeah!!!!!lol..lol...lol...lol..
what the fuck u asshole? go spam somewhere else.

PS. got no idea about coding. but great thinking
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us