BladeCraft World

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How the **** did you make that? AWESOME!!
how do i get this to work?
Quote Originally Posted by deamos View Post
How the **** did you make that? AWESOME!!
MrShortee did, I'm just releasing it
Quote Originally Posted by sportukr View Post
how do i get this to work?
Unzip it and move it to your saves folder
This looks sick. I want to make a similar map of my own. wonder how many hours this took lol.

Edit.
The Yukon building has a nice burn with all the wool and wood lol
Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
This looks sick. I want to make a similar map of my own. wonder how many hours this took lol.

Edit.
The Yukon building has a nice burn with all the wool and wood lol
arnt you........cool

thanks for the download
Oh fuck.
The images are broken here.
Wow its like New York City i wish i hadnt move to texas i wanna go back Home!!!
Dude, holy shit i wounder how long it took him to finish it!
Damn...! He needs a life! ( no offense)
At first I was like this ain't Minecraft, then I was like
Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
At first I was like this ain't Minecraft, then I was like
lol same.

epic find!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?