DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 226–240 of 1,176 · Page 16 of 79
Quote Originally Posted by ZackAndCodyOnDeck View Post
When I Open The Hack I Put In C:/ Programs File/ z8game/ crossfire.

And I Get Error.






Help Meh Please.


Help Me please
wich feauters give you possible errors???
Don't really know what to tell you, dude. I've now tried two different times. The directions were all followed, including having placed it on the CF program files folder, with all hacks having been removed. Each time I'm given a .NET Framework error regarding how G-FoRcE.exe, or whatever, is already being used.

Oh, and why in the heck is there another instance of explorer.exe running after I execute the hack? I executed it twice and there were two extra instances of explorer.exe.
Quote Originally Posted by horny8150 View Post
It dont work for me!
u are VIP u dont need the hack
You hack is better. The vip close all time in the new version.
not working for me hmmmm very buggy hack and need bypass hmmm i dont like it
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
not working for me hmmmm very buggy hack and need bypass hmmm i dont like it
no 1 asked u for ur opinion so STFU
read the fucking post to know how to get it work
Thank U really.....
IM BANNED!
And it destroyed my Crossfire!
Quote Originally Posted by Blu3Burn View Post
Thank U really.....
IM BANNED!
And it destroyed my Crossfire!
U cant get banned lol
All Hacks right now are Sucking
Its working for me... But weapon hack its just visual?

And shoot trought walls dont shoot the guys in the distant team :S
Help please
How can i enter rookie server? i pressed 1 many times and it doesnt work...
Posts 226–240 of 1,176 · Page 16 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us