DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 436–450 of 1,176 · Page 30 of 79
Im LLLLOve!!! you ChEats!!! you maked the best crossfire hacks Ever!!!
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
what is ur problem
lol? the problem is that i keep getting that message saying "try again" and i try and nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post
lol? the problem is that i keep getting that message saying "try again" and i try and nothing happens
it is msg of bad connection to internet
restart ur computer and if u downloding thing w8 till it finish then play
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
it is msg of bad connection to internet
restart ur computer and if u downloding thing w8 till it finish then play
hope that works
hey guys it works for me but shooting throw walls does not work , why ?
and which tools i should turn on ? thx
Quote Originally Posted by Hrsha View Post
hey guys it works for me but shooting throw walls does not work , why ?
and which tools i should turn on ? thx
yeah dont work for me too
A good hack with a menu, perfect, but then my crappy ass computer can't handle it playing it with crossfire so I lag like hell (5-10 fps)
Quote Originally Posted by Hrsha View Post
hey guys it works for me but shooting throw walls does not work , why ?
and which tools i should turn on ? thx
turn STW on and any type of wall hacks then shoot it will kill what's wrong

Quote Originally Posted by [S]exy View Post
A good hack with a menu, perfect, but then my crappy ass computer can't handle it playing it with crossfire so I lag like hell (5-10 fps)
close all programs , use game booster
I started the hack but CF didn't pop up, and if i start CF manually it says client error and bla bla. What am I doing wrong here?
Quote Originally Posted by LaggSpike View Post
I started the hack but CF didn't pop up, and if i start CF manually it says client error and bla bla. What am I doing wrong here?
don't open CF manually
close all related programs of CF
delete all files in %tmp% , prefetch and recent
restart ur computer
open the hack and w8 till CF auto open
Quote Originally Posted by stop banning me plz kkkkk View Post
Status is closed and It crashes Crosfire b4 patches open.. anther lame hack from gfrorce
what Status - patches u r talking about
this shit don't work for me!, it goes on the loading page and then says, crossifre has stoped repsonding!
hey. because when I open it and I'm about to play me off the cf ????. I do not understand, Nicias without the hack is going well
i can´t find long knife n the hack
Posts 436–450 of 1,176 · Page 30 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us