DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 571–585 of 1,176 · Page 39 of 79
weapon hack doesn't work?
how does it work?
Quote Originally Posted by KearGunz View Post
weapon hack doesn't work?
how does it work?
for main weapon to work u hav to hav m16 b4 u strt game in ur bag 1 .. for grenade u hav t hav normal genadde in bag b4 chossing grenade hack and same for knife and 4 sniper u shuld hav m700 k ... hope i helped
Set the weapon B4 u join a game
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Set the weapon B4 u join a game
I don't get server hack to work :/
Quote Originally Posted by mahmoodata View Post
It doesn't work with me the game in status give me ( Not Respond ) Please how can I fix it.
When I run another hack is work 100%.
But G-force v3 it's not work give me Not Respond please help me
and I run the with Administrator it doesn't work
help me please
THANKS a lot

MY windows ( XP 64 BIT )

It doesn't work with me the game in status give me ( Not Respond ) Please how can I fix it???
When I run another hack is work 100%.
But G-force v3 it's not work give me Not Respond please help me
and I run the with Administrator it doesn't work
help me please
THANKS a lot
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MY windows ( XP 64 BIT )
You don't have to run as Admin and make sure you put the hack in the CF folder and run it in there.
Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyRage View Post
You don't have to run as Admin and make sure you put the hack in the CF folder and run it in there.
I do that man but to it doesn't work :S when I run the game don't give me anything I mean don't give me
Username
Password
don't give me it
Quote Originally Posted by mahmoodata View Post
It doesn't work with me the game in status give me ( Not Respond ) Please how can I fix it.
When I run another hack is work 100%.
But G-force v3 it's not work give me Not Respond please help me
and I run the with Administrator it doesn't work
help me please
THANKS a lot

MY windows ( XP 64 BIT )

It doesn't work with me the game in status give me ( Not Respond ) Please how can I fix it???
When I run another hack is work 100%.
But G-force v3 it's not work give me Not Respond please help me
and I run the with Administrator it doesn't work
help me please
THANKS a lot
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MY windows ( XP 64 BIT )
try to w8 more this happens to me all the time and i wait a few seconds and it starts thank me if i helped
Quote Originally Posted by omanor View Post
try to w8 more this happens to me all the time and i wait a few seconds and it starts thank me if i helped
I wait 5 Min the game it is not start please how can I fix it ??
I need long knife.. but he isn't on the menu ...Why ? And when a shoot the wall... I have a Error ... & this close my party.
Quote Originally Posted by -Tiitoo- View Post
I need long knife.. but he isn't on the menu ...Why ? And when a shoot the wall... I have a Error ... & this close my party.
When i wallshot = error 22_x
Detected? :S


As soon as I tried to join a channel a box appeared with a text saying : A hack tool has been detected .
Quote Originally Posted by killercow15 View Post
Detected


As soon as I tried to join a channel a box appeared with a text saying : A hack tool has been detected .
PRSS DELETE TO MOVE THIS MSG THANX ME IF I HLEPED
Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyRage View Post
You don't have to run as Admin and make sure you put the hack in the CF folder and run it in there.
I do that man but to it doesn't work :S when I run the game don't give me anything I mean don't give me
Username
Password
don't give me it

Quote Originally Posted by omanor View Post
try to w8 more this happens to me all the time and i wait a few seconds and it starts thank me if i helped
I wait 5 Min the game it is not start please how can I fix it ???
Im getting this error when i run Gforce.exe. im on windows vista

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click Contiue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click quit, the application will close immediately,

Access to the path " C:\Program Files
(x86)\Z8Game\Crossfire\HGWC.exe" is denied
Quote Originally Posted by Insert Username View Post
Im getting this error when i run Gforce.exe. im on windows vista

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click Contiue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click quit, the application will close immediately,

Access to the path " C:\Program Files
(x86)\Z8Game\Crossfire\HGWC.exe" is denied

u like me :S that error come to me 2
Posts 571–585 of 1,176 · Page 39 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us