DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 751–765 of 1,176 · Page 51 of 79
Sorry if this has been asked before, if it has, please answer it again or link me to the post where this is answered. I don't want to spam.

So anyway, my operating system is Windows XP 32-bit. After I extracted it to the folder again, I clicked the pink/magenta G-Force icon in my CF folder, and the pop-up with G-Force v3 (mpgh.net) came up. The game started, but before I could login, the client would crash and a message would say "Unhandled Reception occured...


Missing File"

Assistance? Has this happened to anyone else? I would like to be TeamViewed, if I can't get it to work again my self.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before, if it has, please answer it again or link me to the post where this is answered. I don't want to spam.

So anyway, my operating system is Windows XP 32-bit. After I extracted it to the folder again, I clicked the pink/magenta G-Force icon in my CF folder, and the pop-up with G-Force v3 (mpgh.net) came up. The game started, but before I could login, the client would crash and a message would say "Unhandled Reception occured...


Missing File"

Assistance? Has this happened to anyone else? I would like to be TeamViewed, if I can't get it to work again my self.
Read the first post and make sure you have all the requirements downloaded and installed.. other than that

I would suggest uninstalling CF BUT saving the installer you already downloaded and deleting the folder and reinstalling it. It's a hassle but I had to do it a few times testing new hacks.
same here i get a crash when i set the weapon damage.
Looked into it with google guys.
Damage has always been a bit unstable. I think it's best not to use it. When it's not on for me I crash less, when on I crash really quickly.
First soooo thx for that hack its the best hack
But. when i use that long knife or fast knife i get error why :S ???
saying put in Cf folder when its already in there
the hacks r great the one prob is that it kicks me from T.D. everytime i play other matches work it just kick me from T.D.
pimpin!!!! but would be better if u can make the long knife and fast knife hack work without dcing!!
The hack just needs to be worked on. Be patient. SPECIALLY THOSE DARNED LEECHERS!
Why i get a ERor when im joining a game ?
Long Knife is not aviable and if i do rang unlimited knife telekill and speed knife i get client error . Anyone can help `?
Quote Originally Posted by GS-HITMAN View Post
you can say that again >_>
Haha! Daaaamn straight! We've been waiting a loong time.
please help me i dont know how to do it i did evrything i place the hack in crossfire folder please help meeeeeeeeeeeee
wow my bad,

great hack. so sorry ^^^
Posts 751–765 of 1,176 · Page 51 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us