DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 901–915 of 1,176 · Page 61 of 79
When I first heard of G-FORCE team I always though it was a team made of super intellegence hamster....that made hacks....that turn you into a hamster in Crossfire....and this post doesnt make sense...
Quote Originally Posted by MediaWorld View Post
When I first heard of G-FORCE team I always though it was a team made of super intellegence hamster....that made hacks....that turn you into a hamster in Crossfire....and this post doesnt make sense...
Ahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahhahaahahahahahahah haah looooool LMFAO LMAO ahahahahahahaha tooo funnny .. Lol hamsters and creatin hacks that make u hamsters .... Ahahahahahahha HAMSTERS WITH GUNS Ahahahahahah
Hey guys ı cant login game ı write ıd and password after okey but game closed !!!
umm its not working i run gforce and it automatically starts crossfire and it just freezes at loading... please wait and a noise happens and a form1 is opened but i cant see that or w/e help please?
ok it goes in game but then cf closes after like 1 min plz help =/
when u mean NA version only u mean Z8games crossfire?? a

and awesome hack!
lol any game I go in I have hackers on my side and the enemies.
its all about hackers fighting hackers right now haha
Quote Originally Posted by ohdono View Post
lol any game I go in I have hackers on my side and the enemies.
its all about hackers fighting hackers right now haha
Same ... Evrygame there is atleast 1 hacker ... I was playin elimination and one guy who is in my team was just crouching and shooting the wall and he got so many kills =) ..
by me it works fine but tele kill with max range gives eror must i do something more (by mm )??
why is on the picture where stand all functions "long knife" but ingame there dont stand longknife anyweher plshelp mee )
as much as I love this hack, i think its unreliable. i didn't get to finish much games without erroring so ill stick to other hacks for now. not sure if its the hack or me getting threatened to be reported so much but im banned for 3 days lolol, thanks for the hack.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixmama View Post
why is on the picture where stand all functions "long knife" but ingame there dont stand longknife anyweher plshelp mee )
probably because that was a previous beta test version of the hack. this is the official release of the public hack
ITS SO COOL!!! its working thanks G-force keep the good job!!
Why Does My Knife Do No Damage?
Please Help Me!

Also After Using My Sniper For About 5 Minutes It Then Says Client Error I Have Tried To Use The Sniper With No Hacks On And I Still Get The Same Result

I Need Urgent Help!
Posts 901–915 of 1,176 · Page 61 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us