DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 931–945 of 1,176 · Page 63 of 79
Muahahaah, i predicted it was way to good to work flawless ;D
how the fuck does the server hack work? :P
i always get error after one game?// especially in mutant mode ?
plzzz help me cf keeps closing after like 2 mins even if i turn anti virus off =(
Quote Originally Posted by haxorlep1 View Post
plzzz help me cf keeps closing after like 2 mins even if i turn anti virus off =(
what windows you have?
I CAN'T "SHOT',I JUST SHOT 1 BULLET, WTF
Quote Originally Posted by TensO.O View Post
I CAN'T "SHOT',I JUST SHOT 1 BULLET, WTF
Thn turn of shotgun spread or fire modes should be set to repeat
It works nice, features and menu work for me, but the problem is that every time I join or leave a game (on fullscreen) it changes the resolution or minimizes it, and then goes back to fullscreen. This makes it take a few minutes to load and leave every game which is extremely troublesome. Is there a way to fix this?
Man it is very good and very nice that some one try to make somethink for ass so but if this hack had speed it where the best but i think v2 is better like this this is lagging and the knifes get ever error :/ :/
but nice !!!!!

when dose the speed come ??? its the best with speed? and one question is it difficult to make youre one hack ???
why dose it keep saying "Hack tool detected (1)(1and2) or something like that
Just me or chams not working?
Quote Originally Posted by Drifts View Post
Just me or chams not working?
Chams work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
Chams work for me.
I know they work but like the colors of the players is always set so they are behind somthing even when there not X.X
nvm it works lawlz didn't no i had 2 close the hack :P for it not to exit out of cf
Posts 931–945 of 1,176 · Page 63 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us