AutoShooter for sniper

Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
AutoShooter for sniper
I'm making it for myself but I might release it if people want it.
basically what it does is to shoot when your cross hair is closed and red.
what I made is a pixel detection bot that clicks for you when the crosshair turns red.
Q: how is this useful?
A: well when aiming with sniper you just have to move your crosshair over the enemy to shoot him and makes "aiming" much easier.

btw: I do this bots just to practice some coding and do research on how to do some things. Playing a PvP with hacks is dishonest and really ruins the game for other users. please play legit :3

just some debugging here: ignore it

crosshair red tinted by red sign: R = 255 | G = 186 | B = 186
crosshair on black background R = 186 | G = 186 | B = 186
Im really happy for guys like u.
+1
Good luck btw
Hi this works only with sniper gun?
or can I use some other type of weapon?
Anyway thanks
Quote Originally Posted by zerobigo View Post
Hi this works only with sniper gun?
or can I use some other type of weapon?
Anyway thanks
This gonna work for all wepons if he gonna make it
yeah, crosshair became red for all wep^^...you can do a stop for green crossair , to avoid teammates illing^^
I guess I could..
I said sniper because really.. I only play with sniper, I don't really know how other weapons behave, but yeah sure I can make it for all weapons but it is going to take a while... maybe some days.

btw: the bot I'm making is a separate applications that is independent from the game so I don't think it will be detectable or patchable.

--------

can someone give me the best time intervals for shooting with the weapons?
for sniper I only make it spam click
I think for the joker is the same
for the ntec it is 150 ms right?
that info would help to make the bot work for all weapons.
------------

if someone wants to learn how to make this kind of bots, I might release the source code when I'm done.
Its in C#
Quote Originally Posted by gogodr View Post
I guess I could..
if someone wants to learn how to make this kind of bots, I might release the source code when I'm done.
Its in C#
I'd like to have the code
If this is pixel wise then the sniper would aim at anyone with a red hat, or red clothes
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
If this is pixel wise then the sniper would aim at anyone with a red hat, or red clothes
it doesnt work like that. its not an auto aim, its an auto shoot.
also the only pixel that is being sampled is inside of the crosshair.
there shouldnt be any problem with mixing other colors with the crosshair (since it is a bit transparent ) I'm making it shoot if it is within a tolerance.

expect the bot released some days from now. I still have to sample and debug some things.
Oh God it's gonna be so weird when u try to left click to shoot now...
... my friends are not getting on (( its early )) anyone wanna create a criminal in the NA west server to help me with making the hack?

--
I'm just too lazy to install APB in my laptop too
I think i can but i am from europe im scared from LAGS what exactly help u need?
standing still in the middle of a mission so I can aim at you
Ok so add me on skype faster communication

//my char on NA west PoonOnerTesting im in social waiting for u
Quote Originally Posted by poononer View Post
Ok so add me on skype faster communication
sxd352 (my skype)
//my char on NA west PoonOnerTesting im in social waiting for u
ok, thanks. I'm getting in my skype xP
Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?