What do you want on wep Script

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
What do you want on wep Script
Hello Guys ,

I went OOI (out of ideas)

What can I script next ?

TIP: I CANT SCRIPT MARKET ITEMS (cant script more than MAG,katana...)

Wepons:
*What should I change there
*What wepon should I ``upgrade``

Just leave comments ,
(I am doing RPG-7 as M202A1 FLASH script at moment)
You should make some weapons F2P and non premium Px items (overboard much?)
Well if you can (Your other scripts are awesome)
And make them so newbs can buy them like 100 for 3 1000 for 30
proberly try to add Gold famas if you can, and if you can do that try to lower the dinar like: 30 days = 100Dinar xD,


Thanks if u can do it your awsome
make the psg more accurate.. lol
make T-bomb? pink guns? nicknamechange ? ;P
Mp7a1 gold for 400 dinar and famas
make scorps in shop make gold famas and whatabout<< not good ik xD>> if you buy a weap you get the money fr what you buyed it xD so if you buy somthing that is like 5000 dinar then you get 10000 back ?? if thats possible xD btw nice tread
i want t-bomb and gold famas. and if its possible make aw50f ty
aw50 ? should be fine
also try the tmp9 and some 8th sloths
do you known what cool is a mini gun in 1 slot!!
then play the game only knife XD
Try scorpions maybe ?
cna you put kit medic 1 giving 50% of helt
Quote Originally Posted by grande17 View Post
cna you put kit medic 1 giving 50% of helt
If you want better healing just grab the med kit 2 (45% I believe) or med kit 3 (heard it's supposed to be like 60% or smth).
I Have Better Ida ALL WEAPONS F2P AND LOW LVL
Please Some:
1.px Items(and Extra EXP items)if possible
2.famas if POSSIBLE IF (POSSIBLE ONLY??)
3.NickName Change
4.and those stuff the one like katana and mag and stuff
5.and please Make Them Non Premium!!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?