iwd files and Intervention specular file

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
iwd files and Intervention specular file
Hi out there,

this afternoon I had a first idea of what my first MW2 tool could be.
Although I'm quite experienced at C#/C++ I decided to ask you: Can I treat the iwd files as if they were normal zip files, or is a special method needed to (un) compress these files? If anyone has already tried something in that direction, any hints would be appreciated.

Besides, I'd need the original Intervention specular file located in iw_11.iwd (~weapon_cheytac_new_spc-r-20g~57348e7e.iwi)
I would be pleased if someone could upload it somewhere and give me a download link.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,

Zahlii
They can be treated as regular zip files.
hi

sure i can give you that file, u got msn ? it wud be more easier to chat zahlii
only skype, won't make it public, though -> VM
that can be easily done using the WindowsBase.dll, create a new project and add a new reference. Go to the .NET tab and select the assembly called WindowsBase.
[highlight=c#]using System.IO;
using System.IO.Packaging;[/highlight]
Now you can uncompress the whole zip, or only one file, or which files u want, etc...
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
that can be easily done using the WindowsBase.dll, create a new project and add a new reference. Go to the .NET tab and select the assembly called WindowsBase.
[highlight=c#]using System.IO;
using System.IO.Packaging;[/highlight]
Now you can uncompress the whole zip, or only one file, or which files u want, etc...
thanks, though this part of the problem has already been solved

i still need the specular file :s
Do not double post.

/ merged posts
/moved to texture section
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?