BC2 Deluxe Edition

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BC2 Deluxe Edition
Ok so!When you get Battlfield Bac Company 2 Digital Deluxe edition and they throw at you BC2-Vietnam for free?Whew what the fuck is wrong with you EA?!I was searching on the net the ppl were saying that is fucking true so what the fuck do I get?!NOTHING!
i think i might have 2 or 3 extra copy's of vietnam i never used becouse i got the actual bfbc2 accounts banned so the nam keys should still work you looking for one.
I would really like to have one bc2 vietnam keys if you want to give some.
Don't wanna sound like a ass but i wasn't talking about giving them away but i might sale them for 5 bucks idk
That's not a problem. 5 bucks is good. Just tell me if you decide.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?