CoolListbox item selection [solved]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Listbox item selection [solved]
Hi,
I have a small code and i want to highlight not only one found item in listbox
but to highlight all items found under typed keywords.

Example: i typed vb.net programming and i wanna to find it all keywords under these names and highlight only those sites and put those keywords in textbox2 from textbox1.

I want like this:



Here is the code.

Code:
For i = 0 To ListBox1.Items.Count - 1
If ListBox1.Items(i).ToString.ToLower.Contains(Trim(LCase(TextBox1.Text))) Then
ListBox1.SelectedIndex = i
Exit For
End If
Next
Thank you.
I recommend using a listview over a listbox. It's more flexible.

You can for example access the backcolor, font, forecolor etc.

ListView1.Items(i).BackColor = Color.Blue
you have not understood what I wanted I know how to do it but it's not the same as the change is usually only text or background color.
It's simple to do.
But I need to make them highlight itself only typed keywords and found in listbox to move hightlighted Those sites with keywords from a listbox to textbox 2
According to keywords typed in as TextBox1 and move to Them from a listbox textbox2 automatically from document completed.

you have not understood what I wanted I know how to do it but it's not the same as the change is usually only text or background color.
It's simple to do.
But I need to make them highlight itself only typed keywords and found in listbox to move hightlighted Those sites with keywords from a listbox to textbox 2
According to keywords typed in as TextBox1 and move to Them from a listbox textbox2 automatically from document completed.

only unique related urls keywords as i typed to put like that in textbox2.
Here is the example what i want.



This is only urls from sites i'd like to put them in textbox2 like in the picture only unique urls related only with typed keywords.
I do not need to put only keywords because the keywords it is only as example related with sites.com/programming.

I need put it when i type in textbox1 keywords and find only unique urls and put only links with related keywords urls in textbox2.text

Example: here is the listbox and thare are links in it and in the textbox2 put only unique links not keywords

Maybe now it will be more clearly.

I resolved it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us