PatchedSkaters Hack v1

Posts 91–105 of 117 · Page 7 of 8
1. If you don't know what a memory address is, you can't hack.
2. He copy and pasted his code for the hack, because he showed source and it was found > 1 second on Google.
Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
1. If you don't know what a memory address is, you can't hack.
2. He copy and pasted his code for the hack, because he showed source and it was found > 1 second on Google.
Really, you should stop flaming, its gonna get you banned. Why don't you make a hack and release it then? Everyone C+P's unless they know everything and been doing it for long enough to start from scratch, but even then if they get lazy or something they might C+P Just to save time. If you don't like this guy, don't visit his post. Why do you care? You jelly that he has more attention than you?
Help please..I tried injecting this hack into my combat arms but then it wont work.I use the Valkyrie Injector.....I put "Engine.exe" For the process name..I add the Hotkey.dll Inside it.Then i start up combat arms.Then i click inject.But it wont seem to work.Help please!
Add me on skype to! User is : CookehsRock Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by bricksnsticks View Post
crashes at loading screen
Byte Cipher + Elite Encrypt and come back please
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post

Byte Cipher + Elite Encrypt and come back please
Elite Encrypt gave me bad image error. Game just crashes as normal when ciphered.
Love this hack. Hotkeys r the bestizez! I remember Mattypatty's hack. That was the first hack I ever used. This reminds me of it.
I have Black Cipher 6! Check my signature!
Upload some videos for us to see bc6
just got banned for spam.
Quote Originally Posted by 8257058 View Post
just got banned for spam.
that's what happens! lol
good job it works fine
Posts 91–105 of 117 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?