NEED A SIG

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
NEED A SIG
I need a new sig cuz the one down there is getting old. Who can do it for me? Just comment, I only accept advanced people.(Like people on the GFX team) Reply down there and I'll tell you what character and render I might want. THANKS

Drazzo
I'm on it

render?
I'll try too, you might like different styles
There are skilled people that aren't on the GFX team you know. You shouldn't be so picky.
only accecpt advanced people?
Thats rude.
I was going to make you a sig.
But go learn how and get more advanced.
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
only accecpt advanced people?
Thats rude.
I was going to make you a sig.
But go learn how and get more advanced.
Lol whats wrong with you? I'm not going to get someone who only knows the basics of Photoshop to make me a sig thats plain. And they would be mad If I hadnt ended up to put it in my sig.
want a sign like mine !???
u could go to planetrenders.net and find a render for your signature and ask for 1
No not really.
And only advanced people...
I've seen begginers make amazing sigs.
And like i said, Go get advanced at making sigs yourself if your so set on having an amazing sig
im a begginer >_>! started 1 month ago
Only advanved thats kinda mean most of the beginners very first signatures are actually really good so dont single out ppl with talent who simpily arent on the gfx team
YO, I ain't very good, but i know lots of people here who aren't that have just started learning like myself, and they are getting better and better with every sig dont be mean, next time just ask a specific person if your that much of a f**-btw it involves a g on the end you figure it out
Quote Originally Posted by XxDrazzoXxZ View Post
I need a new sig cuz the one down there is getting old. Who can do it for me? Just comment, I only accept advanced people.(Like people on the GFX team) Reply down there and I'll tell you what character and render I might want. THANKS

Drazzo
So you don't want me to make you one then? Okay, I won't bother.
Bull3t, mate, he already got one this is a 1-2week old thread
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us