Originally Posted by MarissaMonily Lol @AddictedToLove and @deadskulz SO who else is playing dragon nest nono, im serious.
Originally Posted by deadskulz nono, im serious. Yea I mean all guys want to die knowing they stuck a dick in it. lemon party - a game of bingo gone horribly wrongⓘ
Originally Posted by AddictedToLove Yea I mean all guys want to die knowing they stuck a dick in it. lemon party - a game of bingo gone horribly wrongⓘ i just love ur signature that one website my friend made me go to im scar'd for life QQ
Originally Posted by MarissaMonily i just love ur signature that one website my friend made me go to im scar'd for life QQ That's not my signature
Originally Posted by AddictedToLove Yea I mean all guys want to die knowing they stuck a dick in it. lemon party - a game of bingo gone horribly wrong quit fucking linking others to gay porn, just cuz your into it doesn't mean everyone else is. and i don't settle for 1 'dick stickining'.
Originally Posted by deadskulz quit fucking linking others to gay porn, just cuz your into it doesn't mean everyone else is. and i don't settle for 1 'dick stickining'. I'm mad at my friend for telling me it was something but it was you know...so I'm just spreading the lemon party - a game of bingo gone horribly wrongⓘ
Originally Posted by AddictedToLove I'm mad at my friend for telling me it was something but it was you know...so I'm just spreading the lemon party - a game of bingo gone horribly wrong so post it on facebook, christ.
that porno is like the nastiest shit ive ever seen and when i said my friend forced me he litteraly grabbed my head and went to the website and made me look at it