Tzie13

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Tzie13
Tzie13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Warrick, dunno if you know me all that well but its tzie13, I recently got IP banned but it took me all around 3 seconds to change my IP, and now im back with a different username, Guess what I got banned for? Posting a nexon generator that supplies GP... No joke but If you could do me a BIG favour and say something about my account tzie13, because I was wrongfully banned and I believe this is very unfair.
--------------------------------------
He was banned and Im wondering why. It was an IP ban and Im wondering if you mods could do my pal a favor and unban his IP
If he was IP banned, there is a reason. So, I really doubt that a MOD is going to unban him.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?