It's coming...

Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
It's coming...
No Recoil.
No Spread.
Rapid Fire.
No Fog.
NX Chams.
Remotekill (AKA Ghost Aim).
Infinite stamina.
Weapon teleport.
Telekill.
Near kill.
Fly.
Modified speed.
Nade airstrike.
xHair/SunburstHair (with color sliders).
Weapon pickup.
Server crasher.

--AIMBOT-_
[ Bone ]
{ WhoToAimAt }
[ Key / Auto ]
[ FoV ]
[ Visible ]
[ Team ]

--ESP--
[ Pickup ]
[ Nade ]
[ Line ]
[ Distance ]
[ Health bars ]
[ Amor bars ]
[ Name ]
[ Circle ]
[ Box ]
[ Enemy/Team/All ]













Looks good .
nice hack o.o
Nade airstrike?
Edit: Oh yeah, I'm minion.
I have free VIP.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Nade airstrike?
Edit: Oh yeah, I'm minion.
I have free VIP.
That's so evil .
looks epic man, gonna be public i assume?
Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
looks epic man, gonna be public i assume?
Look at the picture.
VIP
yeah image wouldnt load for me first time XD

my bad, this may get me to get a vip membership

details on that anyone?

"who to aim at" wait...does that mean specific people? holy crap i hope so.
whoa, shit. nice.
how much is the vip...
WoW! This is so beast. Can't wait.

The server crasher + Nade airstrike = bawssss
woah, how much is it going for?
Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us