1- the tech gets quite heavy and scrambled in bottom right. not really that bad but still noticabel
2- the bg in the middle doesnt quite hold itself up. its just looks like a bit of bruhing and some bubbly pen tool (or even a bubbly brush if your lazy like me and cant be fucked using the pen tool)
other then that its a nice one.
I like this. It ownz.
us 3 are teh only ones that ever post here.......... especially in sig reviews.
GOD DAMMIT MORE PEOPLE RATE!
this should be getting a good review if more people would give their viewws.
Originally Posted by -[standoff]-
us 3 are teh only ones that ever post here..........
No, I do too, but I would like more pplz to post for meh too :/
Nice sig I love it. I don't carez if its easy it comes out pretty nice...
I still think you pixel strech one ownz0r...
chrono...
say somthing about it..
you are teh professional
famous last words they are....
im genuinely surprised this hasnt revceived good reviews from anyone. whats with jaded, bloody, mikoll, bullet, chrono and everyone else who posts in gfx. WHERE ARE YOU?
Just bloodi comment my sig.
HOLY SHIT, someone finally mentions me! Sweet sig bro.
YAYA tahs 4/5 comments if you include your own. YAYNESS!
omfg this gfx section is so dead right now........