Selling battlefield 3 alpha key!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling battlefield 3 alpha key!
Well my computer can't run it so offer for key!

Also heres some proof:

i think anyone with BFBC2 can get it for free
It ends monday and beta is coming out so the price for this should be .50 cents to 1 dollar.
I can trade you games on steam if your interested
Quote Originally Posted by Final111 View Post
I can trade you games on steam if your interested

Yes,

add me at OoLogicalOo@Live.com


Quote Originally Posted by jayrrr View Post
It ends monday and beta is coming out so the price for this should be .50 cents to 1 dollar.
Some people want to play it now

BTW, nice upload speed
Quote Originally Posted by OoLogicalOo View Post
Yes,

add me at OoLogicalOo@Live.com




Some people want to play it now

BTW, nice upload speed
I'm assuming you want to add through steam? Whats your Steam name? Do you have a code?
Quote Originally Posted by Final111 View Post
I'm assuming you want to add through steam? Whats your Steam name? Do you have a code?
My steam name is OoLogicalOo
that would be at gmail.com if you need its email. ( OoLogicalOo@gmail.com )
We can talk in steam.

Thanks,

Logical
SOLD
The code has been sold to Final111.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?