How/Why you play combat arms.

PollSame question as thread title
28 votes
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
How/Why you play combat arms.
This is a poll of curiosity to see what is most important/enjoyable reason/way you play combat arms.

Me, i enjoy playing it with hacks. The game is good, but far too many people are using hacks against me, so i use hacks back to even the playing field.
We'll I Texture Mod Because i like camo's other then that Legitly with an elite mod 24/7 and Sometime allow hackers to play with me..
I play legit there is no fun in hacking after 2 years of hacking streight
Playing legit. It requires more skill and can actually be quite fun
awww guys, i play mostly legit, just use chams and no recoil.

in the end that about all you really need isnt it? the rest is just to piss people off or be lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
awww guys, i play mostly legit, just use chams and no recoil.

in the end that about all you really need isnt it? the rest is just to piss people off or be lazy.
Any hack =/= legit. What you do is called closet hacking. Get fucking good and get legit.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Any hack =/= legit. What you do is called closet hacking. Get fucking good and get legit.
Just play WOGL and you are automatically a cheater.
Quote Originally Posted by goten` View Post
Just play WOGL and you are automatically a cheater.
Not all WOGL players hack. But a lot do so
I have nothing else to do :/
Legit hacking. FTW.
I used to play for the sheer fact the game involved a mixture of elements. Now it's not as good. I still play from time to time however.
My brother plays a bit but I don't really like it :/
Used to play with hacks, but now I find legit more fun and challenging.
But hacking was fun too, just got lame when everyone raged and booted
Legit is the best thing to play with on ca. Pitty closet hackers lol.
Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
awww guys, i play mostly legit, just use chams and no recoil.

in the end that about all you really need isnt it? the rest is just to piss people off or be lazy.
Almost legit?
Are you serious?

With Cham and no recoil I make kids with aimbot cry, believe me
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?