Minecraft Creation Competition

Posts 1–15 of 136 · Page 1 of 10
Minecraft Creation Competition
This is probably the first competition for this section. I have discussed it with Dave and it is officially approved. Soo, lets get started!

:::Prize:::
1 Month VIP

:::Rules:::
No World Editor's allowed
Inventory Editors allowed
Must used the attached world
Must have video proof of you working on your creation-NO EXCEPTIONS

:::Duration:::
August 1, 2011-August 31, 2011

:::Entry Format:::
Code:
Name of Your Creation Video Proof that is is legitimatly Yours 2 Virus Scans Put the world folder in a RAR and upload it via the attachment system
The winner will be notified via PM.

Good Luck!
Contest World.rarattachment deleted · 52 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
This is probably the first competition for this section. I have discussed it with Dave and it is officially approved. Soo, lets get started!

:::Prize:::
2 Week VIP

:::Rules:::
No World Editor's allowed
Inventory Editors allowed
Must used the attached world
Must have video proof of you working on your creation-NO EXCEPTIONS

::uration:::
August 1, 2011-August 31, 2011

:::Entry Format:::
Code:
Name of Your Creation Video Proof that is is legitimatly Yours 2 Virus Scans Put the world folder in a RAR and upload it via the attachment system
The winner will be notified via PM.

Good Luck!
I'm in I hope I can do this
same
i just need ideas
mu ha ha I already have a head start :P I'm creating a giant city as we speak been working on it for about 14 hours now
now i just need to re-copy everything over block by block..
shouldn't be that hard the 2nd time around right?
Shits going down and imma record me building all of it
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
This is probably the first competition for this section. I have discussed it with Dave and it is officially approved. Soo, lets get started!

:::Prize:::
2 Week VIP

:::Rules:::
No World Editor's allowed
Inventory Editors allowed
Must used the attached world
Must have video proof of you working on your creation-NO EXCEPTIONS

::uration:::
August 1, 2011-August 31, 2011

:::Entry Format:::
Code:
Name of Your Creation Video Proof that is is legitimatly Yours 2 Virus Scans Put the world folder in a RAR and upload it via the attachment system
The winner will be notified via PM.

Good Luck!
So, is it only us who could build or online server and build together?
Edit 1: Are mods allowed? not the too many items but mo'creature or any other decoration mods or something.
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
So, is it only us who could build or online server and build together?
Edit 1: Are mods allowed? not the too many items but mo'creature or any other decoration mods or something.
no
this is a 1-man project, and that 1 man is you.
If you do use mods, be sure to list them in your entry, or even better to link it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

no
this is a 1-man project, and that 1 man is you.
If you do use mods, be sure to list them in your entry, or even better to link it.
OK!
I wish the world was flatgrass but it's not
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

no
this is a 1-man project, and that 1 man is you.
If you do use mods, be sure to list them in your entry, or even better to link it.
I already finished... I did it with a team Will you accept it?
Quote Originally Posted by Speedrod99 View Post
I already finished... I did it with a team Will you accept it?
are the other team members part of MPGH?
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

are the other team members part of MPGH?
Well, there is 1 member from MPGH that helped me... Joebob97. The others are just from my server. Will it be allowed?
Can we do like a pixel art project kuz im more of a pixel art person really artistic!!!
imma try to make something huge .
I'm in
how can u be so sure that they won't use inventory/world editors ?

PS : the contest map sux =_= . after 2 days it started snowing .
Posts 1–15 of 136 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us