Anime KillMarks. Exactly for Zanxx.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Anime KillMarks. Exactly for Zanxx.
Hello everyone. Some people wanted to make Anime killmarks or sexy killmarks.
So i was surfing in internet and found good anime and sexy killmarks.
So i will post it here. I searched in MPGH if it was posted here. IT WAS NOT POSTED HERE! So spamers don't write old is old!!!

SS:


VS:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
AniMarks v1.01.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ



Credit to making killmarks: AznInvzn
Credit to finding it in internet: iPrima

I was make my own killmarks. I will post here soon.
AniMarks v1.01.zipattachment deleted · 55 downloads before removal
Omg wtf? This is horrible for me :S
I did not do that. So i am not surprised what you saying. But here is someone who likes ANIME and SEXY pictures.
Quote Originally Posted by iPrima View Post
I did not do that. So i am not surprised what you saying. But here is someone who likes ANIME and SEXY pictures.
i like them too nice job mate ^^
They're not really killmarks, are they? And if they are, i don't want em, but gj for people who like em .
why no approve yet..?
i llike them
Anime + Sexy shouldn't be used in one sentence.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Anime + Sexy shouldn't be used in one sentence.
@Jacket
Nah.. True. Lol....
someone finally made some >_>
ok nice one lol
the first kill and stuff kinda gay :P
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?