Weaponscript editor [Noob-proof tutorial added]
I am releasing this because I'm tired of noobs begging etc. also now people might see how easy the weapon scripts are because they are not scripts. It's just some kinda database.
Step 1:
Input file: select your items.bin file
Step 2:
Output file: select your items.bin file or enter a new name (if you choose your items.bin it will overwrite)
Step 3:
Press decode (The one beneath fast control)
Step 4:
Edit the file
Step 5:
Input file: select the editted file
Step 6:
Output file: select items.bin
Step 7:
Press encode (The one beneath fast control)
Credits to the guy who made this (ToxicData) I have no idea if he is even on this forum.
Good luck making "scripts"
Jotti : http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...44c59816173ce8
Virustotal is not fking working on my crap pc, some1 else will have to do this.
Screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...kscripter.png/
Step 1:
Input file: select your items.bin file
Step 2:
Output file: select your items.bin file or enter a new name (if you choose your items.bin it will overwrite)
Step 3:
Press decode (The one beneath fast control)
Step 4:
Edit the file
Step 5:
Input file: select the editted file
Step 6:
Output file: select items.bin
Step 7:
Press encode (The one beneath fast control)
Credits to the guy who made this (ToxicData) I have no idea if he is even on this forum.
Good luck making "scripts"
Jotti : http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...44c59816173ce8
Virustotal is not fking working on my crap pc, some1 else will have to do this.
Screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...kscripter.png/
Warrock File Decoder and Encoder.rar


.