CF Strides

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Nice man
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


What strides are miss, I scanned from 0 ~ 150 and those are the strides i got with relation to CF.


I leave out
20 Because it was my Menus Primitives
24 My Menus Font.
i was talking about 20 and 32
thx
but when i use 2 Strides for 1 feature it don't work
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
thx
but when i use 2 Strides for 1 feature it don't work
why?
anta grabt 7aga zay keda:
Code:
if ( (m_Stride == 40) || (m_Stride == 44) )
ashta5alet m3aya ashm3na anta
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
thx
but when i use 2 Strides for 1 feature it don't work
Let me quess you cant turn the hack off and the if u use 32 and 44 for wallhack the whole world will eb colored?
I am learning C++ right now but I do not know what strides are yet can anyone tell me?
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us