Question!!!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Question!!!!!
Like always i have a question.

Ive got my hack, everything works fine. Cant make a menu yet, so i have many features in the hack and i sometimes forget what the hotkeys are. SO
I made a menu in vb just to show what hotkey is for what hack. Can i make it load up when i run my .dll?

Like do this?

system("c:\hacks\juscaus\menu.exe")
LOL.... Google Topblast Menu V1.2 ~ V1.5 and you see an array of my menus.. just choose which one you will like. They do alllll the work so you dont have to do much.
I honestly dont see anything funny.... I download one of your menus, couldnt get it to work. so im fine with what i made i guess. and ps. i got it working.
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
I honestly dont see anything funny.... I download one of your menus, couldnt get it to work. so im fine with what i made i guess. and ps. i got it working.
Its funny because you dont know what your doing. you might of just copied someones source and called it yours.

What will happen to you guys if people add copy rights?
lolololololol
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us