ExclamationUniversal Triggerbot release soon\

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Universal Triggerbot release soon\
I will be relesing my universal trigerrbot soon it is encoded in my dna JK im using VB 2010... or ami I jp... =D relesae soon just need to work out a few kinks but its working =D plan to mak it into a Multi tool soon 2

Program includes Pixel selector
Autoclicker
sensitivity level



i plan to include a "Aim Assist mode" in a further boild
as well as including a tapper function with HotKeys
uhmm I'm sure you either got help or took someones source code to make this. Very suspicious...

But if you made it then nice job, although just scanning for a pixel is not very reliable takes a bit longer as well.
Quote Originally Posted by DethBlaze View Post
uhmm I'm sure you either got help or took someones source code to make this. Very suspicious...

But if you made it then nice job, although just scanning for a pixel is not very reliable takes a bit longer as well.
i know it takes longer but i have not learned C++ or any other language yet so i cant hard code it to a DLL but i did get help through Microsofts VB help index wich explains all the commands and is searhable, i took VB programing many years ago and much has changed since VB 6 perhaps you could referr me to some information about DLL coding and what values i am looking for and where in CA and i could begin a new project i just wwant to finalize my builds before i release my current project
Sounds good though there are alot of auto firing programs out there... But since I have no current hacks to work with since they are all detected -.- I guess this will work just fine I hope.
Good Luck on a tapper its very easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
Good Luck on a tapper its very easy.
TY i just dont want it to be like the ones that call on netconfig and pop up a screen of bs everythine you use it ya know lol but im goint to release my Bot soon just been busy playing CA and working alot more lately havent had much time to code ty all for your support!!
Quote Originally Posted by Verum View Post
TY i just dont want it to be like the ones that call on netconfig and pop up a screen of bs everythine you use it ya know lol but im goint to release my Bot soon just been busy playing CA and working alot more lately havent had much time to code ty all for your support!!
my son
Would this trigger bot of yours work on any 3d shooter by any change?
Quote Originally Posted by Prototype Test View Post
Would this trigger bot of yours work on any 3d shooter by any change?
Chance* And Maybe
/close
PLEASE CLOSE THIS I APPOLIGIZE FOR THE INCORRECT POSTING I REALIZE NOW I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO POST PREVIEWS HERE!!!! MY BAD WONT HAPPEN AGAIN thank you
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us