Wipe Out MoD

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wipe Out MoD
hi can some 1 do a wipeout mod out from the map terminal??



Well, I was working on it but my partner went away.

And no, I won't start do it over again.


But you need to do map edits


So good luck to any one that finds this interesting to make.
...Huh, some info please? lol
Moved to Discussions.
I have an unfinished mod simillar to Wipeout on TV, based on Death Run on Counter-Strike. Not going to release it though :3
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I have an unfinished mod simillar to Wipeout on TV, based on Death Run on Counter-Strike. Not going to release it though :3
Them my question is: Why do you tell when you isn't gone release it.
That is so......(I won't say it so.)


1: If he learns basic Map Editing.
Then you will have your map and the "wipe out" map.
2: Learn how to use the press function.
Then he can mane the Death/Wipe Out Master do things to the other players.
3: Learn how the level and player functions work.
So he can make the press actions happen for the players that play and so.
4: Use his brain to think of ideas
You need to know what you want to make before you start. Unless your like me
I remember that Nukem or somebody else made a similar mod sometime ago. But was only for Skidrow.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us