SolvedScan these byte patterns

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Scan these byte patterns
Can someone please scan these byte patterns for me.

F30F10981C010000F30F10A020010000
Address should be in the 005 range

D91D????????E8????????D84C
008 range

F30F110D????????D91C24
008 range

F30F1105????????D91C24
008 range

Thanks if anyone can help
I fucked up my SP.exe an hour ago so I can't do it at the moment.
Do I need to scan for them while the game is running or can I just do it with Ollydbg?
Probably when the game is running but you'l beable to do it from menu.
This is for SP right cause I got no results on CE for any of the sigs (well in the menu, same in solo zombies too).
@master131 Thanks.
I figured that would be the case. I was gonna mess around with a memory bot.
Intead im doing a pixelbot. I need to make a pixel logger now. Getting the correct values is a pain. Im not sure how people make them work properly.
do i need to search for them?

or no need for it anymore?

F30F10981C010000F30F10A020010000
Address should be in the 005 range
only 0049


D91D????????E8????????D84C
008 range
Code:
0096C5E7 - E8 2C0D0100                - call 0097D318

F30F110D????????D91C24
008 range

nothing

F30F1105????????D91C24
008 range

Code:
00880866 - F3 0F11 05 24EA9002        - movss [0290EA24],xmm0
@Pingo
Well 00880866 - F3 0F11 05 24EA9002 - movss [0290EA24],xmm0 is
one of them.
I cant really make a hack like this without having the correct version. Too much searching. I can probably do this with pixels. So it wont actually read/write to memory and undetected by vac. If i make it work perfect and hide the app from the process list, no way in hell can vac detect it and no addresses to update.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Well 00880866 - F3 0F11 05 24EA9002 - movss [0290EA24],xmm0 is
one of them.
I cant really make a hack like this without having the correct version. Too much searching. I can probably do this with pixels. So it wont actually read/write to memory and undetected by vac. If i make it work perfect and hide the app from the process list, no way in hell can vac detect it and no addresses to update.
that would be nice man
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us