*NOTE* - Nospread and Silent aim. PUBLIC.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
*NOTE* - Nospread and Silent aim. PUBLIC.
My friends made a code with Silent aim and nospread. and thsi is da real shyyt.
If i give code to someone who is willing to to a public version of the hack then?

silent aim * -

nospread * -

SO what you think ma niggas?

u good coder m8?



NIGGAZ. I see u DON't UNDERSTAND. WHO WILL AMKE THE HACK? I GIVE U THE CODE AND U MAKE THE hACK

NIGGAZ. I see u DON't UNDERSTAND. WHO WILL AMKE THE HACK? I GIVE U THE CODE AND U MAKE THE hACK
gotta love the aimbot in the nospread video, its twitching around to the music, nice though, I'm still wanting just and external box ESP thats short and sweet...and works on Win7 64-bit..
Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post
gotta love the aimbot in the nospread video, its twitching around to the music, nice though, I'm still wanting just and external box ESP thats short and sweet...and works on Win7 64-bit..
@iDEAD what external wth?
Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
@iDEAD what external wth?
what do you mean? box ESP...it draws boxes around the players on the map, and external meaning it isn't injected, and is just seen as another program on the computer, I enjoy doing all the shooting, the ESP tells me where they are, I pull the trigger...
Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post
what do you mean? box ESP...it draws boxes around the players on the map, and external meaning it isn't injected, and is just seen as another program on the computer, I enjoy doing all the shooting, the ESP tells me where they are, I pull the trigger...
opss. aijt. u good coder? @iDEAD
Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
opss. aijt. u good coder? @iDEAD
used to be, then I left the hacking scene for a little while and forgot
You're more likely to get something back if you actually post the code in my opinion..
no. i want to know if someone even can.
@IGotBanned and what do you mean "a public version"?
nvm / close this thread.
Closed on Request.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?