Hm I don't like purple on a TPG-1 Seems weird Nice mod though =P
Just stating Kids are Kids...
And Thanks
Originally Posted by Sync
@.REZ Your really funny! Google Need a pic of my Browser History haven't used google today sorry i have a brain. Your Just an immature 13year old Kid.
I not 13 you idiot if you would take the time to at least look into the person you are flaming, you'd notice that im 16 it even says so on my profile
Originally Posted by .REZ
I not 13 you idiot if you would take the time to at least look into the person you are flaming, you'd notice that im 16 it even says so on my profile
People lie. Anyway, if your going to say shit about his mod, don't.
Originally Posted by .REZ
I not 13 you idiot if you would take the time to at least look into the person you are flaming, you'd notice that im 16 it even says so on my profile
People lie I used a fake b-day i'm just 15 not w/e xD
And Im 23 Im Trying to ignore your Stupid, Pitiful Comment's on others and myself's .REZ Texture Mods.
Lol Painful thread to read much XD
Looks kinda cool.
3/10
/Approved
Originally Posted by AVGN
3/10
/Approved
Thank god someone else agrees with me
Originally Posted by .REZ
Please stop with the C+P mods -.-"
The mod isn't made for you, if you can't say something nice then don't
OT: I think this one of your best
@.REZ As i said STOP BEING AN IMMATURE 16YEAR OLD AND im very sorry i have a life But hey i dont wanna be you
@AVGN Thanks
Thanks to all other support.
Originally Posted by Sync
@.REZ As i said STOP BEING AN IMMATURE 16YEAR OLD AND im very sorry i have a life But hey i dont wanna be you
@AVGN Thanks
Thanks to all other support.
Immature is this, "0MG U N00B! St0le me kill! Hax0r! Fuck you! Eat a dick!"
Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez
Immature is this, "0MG U N00B! St0le me kill! Hax0r! Fuck you! Eat a dick!"