Kalize TPG-1

Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
OH SHIT THIS LOOKS GREAT!
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


If your going to mention me you need to have a @ before my name
/msg2short
@crex
Thanks someone appreciates things.
Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
@crex
Thanks someone appreciates things.
I said I liked it to, And you never thanks to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
I said I liked it to, And you never thanks to me.
Rofl xD
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Its about time someone else agree'd with me
I agree.
@.REZ
Why you guys gotta fight? But I do believe this is a really... weird mod. It looks like one of those ****** ass SPEC guns (notice i said LOOKs like, I never said it was. Don't flame me) but it would look good if there was no color on the barrel and added some scope color. Just saying.
7/10
BUT it looks better than any mod I've made so far so give yourself props

I agree
@.REZ
Nice work, good job on working on it But it's just not my color, but im sure other people will like it 3/10 =( Good Try!
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Easy, down boy no need to flame me Im just saying, make a mod that's yours, taking a picture and putting it on a gun doesnt make a good mod
Im so tired. please STOP think you are the boss of the mod section.
----------------------
Nice work. Great job
@.REZ Can stay out of my threads
Quote Originally Posted by same418 View Post
Im so tired. please STOP think you are the boss of the mod section.
His mods are baus most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
@.REZ Can stay out of my threads
You can't make people stay out of your threads. Learn to take constructive criticism and improve; don't flame them for giving their opinions.
Have to be part-black to like the color, i think it's cool. 9/10
Let me clear some things up.
Although the mod is very unique, it isn't a good quality mod due to the fact that it's simple, easy, and not complex at all. I see there seems to be a discussion about 'C+P (copy past)', well, hes stated multiple times nothing was C+P, he makes his own brushes, and he simply splatted it on the gun, which I think he did without trying to make it look good, or anything (IMO).

It seems as if all you did was get a brush size approxitmetly 1k, then put it on the whole texture DTX. Which is why I think @.REZ and few other people really think the mod is disgusting, as do I.

kk
it frkn dosen't work ??????!
Not bad, pretty abstract.
Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?