HelpMaplestory Error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Maplestory Error
When I run Game launcher And press Start Game I always get this error [Regular MapleStory]
Capture.PNGattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Let it through your firewall or it was having a server check,
As He Said
^

^useless post is useless.
Anyway, I've had the same problem.
Restart your computer.
If that doesn't work, run Maplestory through the website once, if it works, it's not a server check.
Exit Maple, and try again.
If it fails, turn off your firewall (Temporarily!)
Log in, if it works, you have your problem.
Turn it back on, navigate to your firewall settings, and allow maplestory to pass.
If the firewall didn't fix it, you probably have a internet blockage or something.
Add Maplestory to your list of "Safe" programs so it's exempt from the firewall.
Also try turning off Windows Firewall (In Control Panel) and leave your Anti-Virus on.
It could be the Windows Firewall blocking it too.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Add Maplestory to your list of "Safe" programs so it's exempt from the firewall.
Also try turning off Windows Firewall (In Control Panel) and leave your Anti-Virus on.
It could be the Windows Firewall blocking it too.
hmm what I said didnt work or what other people said. Just try re downloading.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?