NEED A FRIEND FOR GLITCH VID- first person who replys gets to be in the vid--

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
NEED A FRIEND FOR GLITCH VID- first person who replys gets to be in the vid--
I'm making a glitch vid(a new glitch that I found with some other friends)

Comment below- Sorry for long title

FIRST PERSON WHO REPLYS WHO WANTS TO BE IN VID GETS TO. THX

(this will be uploaded to youtube and onto here in a new thread.)

Reply soon cuz I want to do this now.
mememe i wanna b in glitch video
Quote Originally Posted by dylanmyself View Post
mememe i wanna b in glitch video
Ingame- Name?
I would like to help
king_twix ...................
Quote Originally Posted by dylanmyself View Post
king_twix ...................
K add me. I'm -Kuramo-
EDIT: WHOEVER WANTS TO COME ADD ME

MY INGAME NAME IS -KURAMO- ILL TAKE ANYONE INSTEAD OF JUST ONE PERSON, ADD ME!
can i help to im playing right now
Dam too late to post D:
IF i can still be in video it would be much appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
is it just KURAMO or -kuramo-
No -Kuramo- everything + the - -
Password? >
Quote Originally Posted by Plokmii View Post
Password? >
Weed is the pass
CLOSED: NO MORE INVITING OR JOINING
stfu noob -.- you are all gonna get banned
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?